Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toposurface

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
maedehaz
317 Views, 3 Replies

Toposurface

Hi

I am trying to have a toposurface around my building but when I define elevation and draw surface by cliching I just can see it under my building in 2D and it doesn't have any depth, what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Being in the Floor Plan View verify (from Property with nothing selected )the following :

• Visiblity/Graphics Overrides (VGO) >Model Categories > Topographie - to be checked
  • View Range > Edit View Range > increase the Bottom and View Depth values (in negativ : ex :-2 .00 m) or, choose a lower level for reference
Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for helping, I did exactly what you said but Toposurface goes down and it doesn't have any mass just like a surface under the building.
So I still have problem

--
Mehdi Aminipouri
PhD Candidate
Department of Geography
Simon Fraser University
Email: maminipo@sfu.ca
Message 4 of 4

The Toposurface ,if it is not cut appears like a surface ,not as a mass.

If you want to appear as a mass you have to make  a 2 d Section through the terrain or a Section Box in a 3d View.

The thicknes of the terrain mass is controled by :Elevation of the Poche Base ( Model Site > Site Settings > Section Graphics > Elevation of the Poche Base )

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report