Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top of Curtain System snapping to Placed Horizontal Curtain Grid

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Wotdat
112 Views, 4 Replies

Top of Curtain System snapping to Placed Horizontal Curtain Grid

Hi, Why is it that every time I place a horizontal Curtain Grid, the top adjacent corner of the adjacent Curtain System Panel snaps to the closest end of the Inserted Curtain Grid? Is there a way to avoid this so my Curtain System doesn't look all whacky and out of shape?

Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Wotdat
in reply to: Wotdat

Please see attached Image GridSnap.bmp
Message 3 of 5
Wotdat

Anybody else experienced anything like this?
Why isn't there a control button on everything that just snap without you knowing what may happen if and when you do this that? It is really frustrating when I have to spend soo much time figuring something the right click won't fix. Especially when no one is responding to your post. It's scary when you tell the man upstairs.." yes boss it's a really good thing this Revit " but you tell him again and you say Well boss, this thing just snaps here and there and I can't control it.... and then I'm think... Am I gonna get paid next week or what?! Times just a wastin here....Ohh well, I guess I'm on my own here..BYE everyone...Soo long.
Message 4 of 5
Wotdat

I found a way to fix this. I had to create each panel alternately, NOT consecutively. Don't know what the diff is, but it works.
Message 5 of 5
Wotdat

Please see Image.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report