Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toilet Seats

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
PhilvK
756 Views, 4 Replies

Toilet Seats

Has anyone ever noticed that the opening in the out-of-the-box Revit toilet seat family is backwards?

Toilet Seat.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
M-Town_Drafter
in reply to: PhilvK

Ha!  That's great!  I never noticed, but then again, I stay away from the OOTB stuff as much as possible.  Something I learned long ago with AutoCAD.  The provided content usually seems to be done...uh...not well (looking for something PC to say).

Great catch, by the way.  Brightened my day.

Autodesk should hit up their users for stuff they've made and would be willing to donate to the cause.  It would be a cheap way to enhance their product.  Just adding the names of contributors to the manual would probably be enough compensation for a lot of people.

That would take away the humor of finding fun little artifacts like these, though.  

Message 3 of 5

haha - if you did that you'd get innundated with rubbish from Revit City!!  ;o)

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Maimonides
Message 4 of 5
jackY3JCU

I know this is an old thread, but the toilet is still backwards in 2021.

Message 5 of 5
HVAC-Novice

Hillarious. and shows why you need to edit or create your own families. I just looked in my project (it is just lighting, so the actual toilet doesn't matter), but my toilet is correct, but a different type. 

Don't laugh, but there may be a new code or something coming soon and this will be the new type of toilet!

Revit version: R2024.2

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report