Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toilet Partitions

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
PhilvK
3102 Views, 2 Replies

Toilet Partitions

I found a post from 2006 that said toilet partitions were under Specialty Equipment in Revit. I don’t see anything like that in Revit 2015. Could someone please advise where I can find toilet partition families, or if they even exist?

Thanks,

Phil

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: PhilvK

Hi, I think you cannot find the toilet cubicles in revit 2014 & 2015 in US imperial and US Metric ( i dont know why/what is the reason) but i can find it in Singapore Library. Please find attached files. Hope it helps. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
L.Maas
in reply to: PhilvK

Might be depending on which library you have installed. Several toilet cubicles etc can be found under the plumbing section in the library. (Plumbing, Arcitectural, Fixtures, Toilet Cubicles)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report