Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TITLE BLOCK LABEL ISSUE

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
alex60
802 Views, 4 Replies

TITLE BLOCK LABEL ISSUE

PLEASE, I NEED TO UPDATE THE LABEL IN THE TITLE BLOCK WITH THE CURRENT DATE AT THE TIME OF PRINTING THE PROJECT. DOES ANY BODY KNOW HOW TO DO IT? SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ALEX

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ryan.duell
in reply to: alex60

Select the Title Block family on one of the sheets > Edit Family.  Select that label that you wish to update > Edit Label.  Verify what the Label Parameter is; for example, by default there is one called “Project Issued Date”.

Then go back to the project.  Try to double-click on the specific date you wish to edit, or go to Manage > project Information > project Issue Date, in this example.  That is where you would enter the date.

If it is a custom parameter someone created, ensure there is a Project Parameter added, linking to the Title Block parameter you wish to edit. Additional information is available below:

Working with Titleblocks and Sheets in Revit

Using shared parameters for a title block in a projects

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 3 of 5
alex60
in reply to: ryan.duell

Thank you for your answer.  My question is if using the label Sheet Issue Date in the title block is possible to update automatically when sending the sheet to the printer.

Thanks

Alex

Message 4 of 5
ryan.duell
in reply to: alex60

The only one that updates automatically is the “Date/Time Stamp”, which will update actively in the project.

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 5 of 5
alex60
in reply to: ryan.duell

I used that label, but we don't need the time  and tried to put a masking region on the time area but didn't work. Is there something different to make that show the date only?

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report