Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiled Viewports, how to freeze size, orientation, zoom level

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
adave
291 Views, 1 Reply

Tiled Viewports, how to freeze size, orientation, zoom level

Getting used to using tiled viewports, and wondering how to keep the viewports from reshuffling/resizing on a temporary basis, so I don't have to keep manually resizing them whnever I, say, maximize one view to work on it.  When done working in one maximized tiled workspace, I'd like to return to the previous orientation of the tiles.  Right now, I have to manually resize/reorient the tiles.  Any suggesitons on how I can return to  a "preferred tile format"?   For instance, I might want a plan view, two elevations, and a 3-D, with some tiles larger than others, to return to reglarly after maximizing one to work in temporarily.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rosskirby
in reply to: adave

No can do.  I believe there's some "order" to how they're displayed, depending on which was opened first and which was active when you clicked "Tile Windows".  But there's no way to set the zoom level or which views to open or where they should be tiled.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report