Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The student version of Revit 2014 won't install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kennyshane
197 Views, 2 Replies

The student version of Revit 2014 won't install

Hey everyone, I am trying to download the student version of Revit 2014. I get the stage where the installation package is downloaded and I click the download tab to start the actual download. However then a screen pops up saying Communication Failure (screenshot attached).

I already have the 2012 version installed. Is this causing a problem and should I uninstall it first? Id rather not in case I cant install either again! Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jitu1dange
in reply to: kennyshane

Hi,

Is your problem resolved?
Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: kennyshane

@kennyshane hello you can try to download from virtual agent, switch off all your anti virus program and firewall before downloading and installation. clear all your temp folder in c: drive those cannot delete just skip. you must have direct connection to internet. probably dont use wifi. just leave your installed Revit 2012 nothing no do with existing program installed. hope it helps. thanks

Click HERE virtual agent.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report