Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

The "Show Camera" for all the existing Camera Views on a Plan is available?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
octavio2
19522 Views, 3 Replies

The "Show Camera" for all the existing Camera Views on a Plan is available?

If I right click a 3D View listed under the Project Browser, I get the Show Camera link of that particular 3D view.

Is there a way or a command that will show all the existing Camera Views existing on a floor plan at that moment all at one time?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: octavio2

Not that I have found - the "Show Camera" command is only available for a single applicable View.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€
āž|āž Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
octavio2

Thanks for your reply.

If that is the case, that limitation requiring multiple steps is a hindrance since at some point when a plan has reached an advanced stage, i.e, when it is in a more design development or CD phase, you might want to investigate on short notice all the camera views that we have created on the plan with the intention of deleting quickly those that are not useful any more or which will not be very helpful in the future.  (One obvious advantage: it would clean the Project Browser of unwanted views, for one thing).

Investigating and deleting each one by one is not the most efficient way.

Message 4 of 4
agrichenko

1. select view,

2. show camera,

3. right click on one camera and select instances in entire project, that will select all existing cameras.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report