Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
sharmila.shivarathri
1444 Views, 7 Replies

Hello All,

I have this issue when i start the Revit, what should i do.... Please help:

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Was this right after the initial installation?

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 8

Yes it is right after installation! can you please help!!!

Message 4 of 8

I have the same problem, with Revit 2015 trial, in Windows 7 SP1 x64, 6 GB RAM and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Proffessional installed.

Have you solved it?

Message 5 of 8
L.Maas
in reply to: luisgt

This is an error message that is not specific to Revit. Apparently the most heard cause is .Net installation. I would advise to see if you can reinstall .net

Further make sure that you have the latest updates (windows, .net and revit).

See if that solves you problems.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 6 of 8
luisgt
in reply to: L.Maas

I've reinstalled vcredist 110 (Microsoft Visual Studio 2012), internal version 11.0.51106.1.

I've also repaired .Net Framework 4.5.1

Windows Update doesn't found any new available update.

And the problem is still pressent!

Message 7 of 8
L.Maas
in reply to: luisgt

I saw in the Installation & Licensing forum that people from Autodesk proposed a SOLUTION that worked for (some) people.

It describes a question in relation to another Autodesk product. However because this is not a specific Revit issue check it out and se iif it helps

Otherwise consider to raise your question in that forum if it does not solve your problem.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 8 of 8
luisgt
in reply to: L.Maas

The solution indicated is not viable (copy the MSVCR100.dll located in the Autodesk installation folder to Windows\system32 and Windows\syswow64 folders) because:

1. In Revit 2015 installation folder there is only a MSVCR110.dll, and is a 32 bits (x86) dll
  2. Revit 2015 is a 64 bits (x64) program
  3. Is an error to copy the same dll in Windos\System32 (a 64 bit library folder in a 64 bit OS) and in Windows\Syswow64 (a 32 bit library folder)

Also, executing a binary file compare (fc /b) with the file MSVCR110.dll located in Revit installation folder and Windows\Syswow64 folder, result that both files are exactly the same.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report