Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text size while editing schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BikerCat13
1672 Views, 2 Replies

Text size while editing schedule

I know how to edit the appearance of a schedule for a sheet. What I am looking for is how to increase the text size of a schedule while you are editing it. I get a headache and sick to my stomach ever time I edit a schedule and would really love a fix. Does anyone have a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: BikerCat13

I think the solution for this is not inside Revit, unfortunately, but is something that you can handle with the operating system. One way is to decrease the resolution of the monitor. Another way (in Windows) is through Control panel > Display > ... there is a tool named "magnifier", which allows you to make a "zoom" on the screen, by a certain value that you can set in the settings, such as just 25% more. The schedule remains available as normal, but now you can see it better. I hope it helps.

12-13-2012 3-51-54 PM.jpg

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3
regalith
in reply to: BikerCat13

Is there a way to wrap the text in a schedule editing view to see the entire text?  For example in the attached image in lines 1 and 2 there is much more text than is shown even if I stretch the cells all the way across the monitor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report