Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temp Level

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1253 Views, 2 Replies

Temp Level

I have a grayed out Temp. Level 1 mrak on all my elevations WHERE DID IT COME FROM & HOW DO I REMOVE IT FROM THE ELEVATIONS Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
davidbull
in reply to: Anonymous

me too !

did you ever find out?

Message 3 of 3
ryan.duell
in reply to: davidbull

Do you have any linked files in the project?  If you select the level does it appear to be in a link?
Also if you can select the level in an elevation view, can you right-click and either hide the level in view or delete the level from the project?
Additionally, can you double-click on the level to activate the associated view?  Or was it a copy of another level for example [where the level appears black instead of the default blue]?

Do you have any linked files in the project?  If you select the level does it appear to be in a link?  You should be able to TAB select the level through the link if this is the case [and hide if needed].

Also if you can select the level in an elevation view, can you right-click and either hide the level in view or delete the level from the project?

Additionally, can you double-click on the level to activate the associated view?  Or was it a copy of another level for example [where the level appears black instead of the default blue]?

Feel free to attach a screen capture if this does not cover the issue...

Ryan Duell

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report