Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teaching Revit Architecture

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
534 Views, 3 Replies

Teaching Revit Architecture

Hi,

I am a student and using Autodesk Revit software. I would like to ask, am I allowed to teach "Revit" officially paid or voluntarily?

Best

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: 1013225

Hello Hasan!

The free student licenses can not be used for profit teaching purposes as educational institutions are required to purchase licenses (more info here).

With that being said, if you were assisting other individuals / peers voluntarily, all of which meet the Education Community Eligibility Requirements, everyone could definitely utilize the free licenses.

Please accept as a solution if this fully answers your inquiry, or reply with additional questions as needed.

Message 3 of 4
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

Thank you for the reply.

As I understood, in order to teach in education institutions, Autodesk educaiton suite licenses must be purchased. 

What about volunterely teaching to the university students? In another words, do we have to purchase Autodesk educaiton suite licenses for teaching volunterely to the university students?

Best

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: 1013225

Sure thing Hasan!

Assuming the free licenses are loaded on personal machines (not on lab / classroom equipment), and all members involved meet the eligibility requirements, it would seem like it's less of a formalized teaching and more of a peer-to-peer / student-to-student learning experience which is completely supported.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report