Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAGS FROM NESTED LINK PROBLEM

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
goodrichard_21
333 Views, 2 Replies

TAGS FROM NESTED LINK PROBLEM

Hi!

I have a problem regarding the tags in my nested link. I have this file with a link in it (Attachment type), now after I link this file to another project the tags of the nested file is there but it is not in the proper placement. Some tags are there in the place but some are not. Anybody can please give me a solution on my problem? It will be time consuming if we are going to move it one by one. I have attached here the procedure with screenshots to give you an idea.

Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kindly use "Accept as Solution" if it's the solution to your problem and to help others find solutions easily...
and "Kudo" to fire up the morale of the people here 😃
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: goodrichard_21

Hi,

Just check it out in your Step-10 which you have shown in pdf file. The position & rotation of the two files are not same. I think your two different files are in different rotation or mirror. Just check it out. I think for this issue the linked tags are not placed in same position.

Waiting for your further reply.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 3
goodrichard_21
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Sub!

Thanks for the reply.  As far as I know, the rotation of the model is ok. Because I think even if the model is rotated a bit, the tags in the model should rotate also a bit. The tags should remain in the same position. Correct me if I'm wrong. I am just new in Revit. I want to send the other file file but its too large, it only allows me too send 5.2MB the file is 7MB. I only manage to send 2 files. Thanks

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kindly use "Accept as Solution" if it's the solution to your problem and to help others find solutions easily...
and "Kudo" to fire up the morale of the people here 😃

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report