Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag Borders

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
IMCornish
665 Views, 3 Replies

Tag Borders

I have created a tag with a border for which I have added instance parameters for its length and height but when loaded into a project a tag instance does not display these parameters for editing thus I have tag labels overlapping the border.  I can't help but think I am missing something straightforward here and wonder if anyone knows what it is?

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: IMCornish

You're not missing anything. That's the way it is. Tag families cannot  have instance parameters.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 4
IMCornish
in reply to: Alfredo_Medina

Strange that I am accepting your answer as a solution but thanks forthe very quick response, it is appreciated.  I smell a workaround.

Andrew Robertson
Chartered Architect
Robertson Partnership
Truro. UK
Message 4 of 4
rosskirby
in reply to: IMCornish

I think to accomplish what you're after, you'd have to use some kind of generic annotation family, or a combination of generic annotation and a tag.  Can you post an image or further description of exactly what it is that you're after?

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report