Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tabs layout change

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jnutt
1034 Views, 2 Replies

tabs layout change

Whenever I select and object to modify the tabs are hiding automatically.  I then have to cycle through panel buttons to find the one I want.  Is this normal?  Is there a way to change this?  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kfielding
in reply to: jnutt

After the last tab, normally modify there is a pulldown button a small triangle.  Select the small triangle on the right of the icon, and make sure 'Cycle through all'.

If the panels aren't visible press the triangle in the box to cycle through the choices.

Hope this helps.

K

Kevin Fielding
BIM Manager, AEW Architects
Manchester, UK

If my post solves your issue, please accept this as a solution and give me a thumbs up!
Message 3 of 3
loboarch
in reply to: jnutt

It sounds like you might be seeing an issue that is related to .NET 4.5.  If you have .NET 4.5 installed you will need to make sure and update your Revit installation with the most recent update.  That will clar up the compatibility issues between .NET 4.5 and Revit.

Note:  If you are not running Revit 2013 this will not work.  Older versions of Revit (2012 and older) are NOT compatible with .NET 4.5 and there is not an update currently avaliable for older versions of Revit.  In this case the .NET version will need to be rolled back to .NET 4.0 (I think that is the previous release.)

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report