Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sweep / Reveal question

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
152 Views, 2 Replies

Sweep / Reveal question

Can someone tell me if I can use a sweep or reveal that follows the wall's profile ? See the green line to understand what I mean. Of course the example is a little stupid, but I guess you get the idea.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I was able to get this result only by creating a in-place "Generic Model>>Solid Sweep. Looks okay. -- Cheers!!! BIM "JTB" wrote in message news:4149c1ce_2@newsprd01... > Can someone tell me if I can use a sweep or reveal that follows the wall's > profile ? > See the green line to understand what I mean. Of course the example is a > little stupid, but I guess you get the idea. > > >
Message 3 of 3
sbrown
in reply to: Anonymous

I think an in-place family will work the best, when you sketch the path just make sure you pick the wall face as the plane. The nice thing about in place is you can add voids to change the way the profile ends and you can also use join geometry to meld to solid sweeps into one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report