Revit Architecture

*JTB
Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)

Sweep / Reveal question

89 Views, 2 Replies
09-16-2004 09:39 AM
Can someone tell me if I can use a sweep or reveal that follows the wall's profile ? See the green line to understand what I mean. Of course the example is a little stupid, but I guess you get the idea.
*Bim Consultant
Message 2 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: Sweep / Reveal question

09-17-2004 03:23 AM in reply to: *JTB
Hi, I was able to get this result only by creating a in-place "Generic Model>>Solid Sweep. Looks okay. -- Cheers!!! BIM "JTB" wrote in message news:4149c1ce_2@newsprd01... > Can someone tell me if I can use a sweep or reveal that follows the wall's > profile ? > See the green line to understand what I mean. Of course the example is a > little stupid, but I guess you get the idea. > > >
Distinguished Contributor
sbrown
Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: Sweep / Reveal question

09-17-2004 05:26 AM in reply to: *JTB
I think an in-place family will work the best, when you sketch the path just make sure you pick the wall face as the plane. The nice thing about in place is you can add voids to change the way the profile ends and you can also use join geometry to meld to solid sweeps into one.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.