Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subregion Toposurface

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nikoue
448 Views, 2 Replies

subregion Toposurface

I m trying to split a toposurface to subregions. I have a dwg attached and it contains several closed polylines.  when i am in subregion menu i use the pick line tool pressing the tab to pick all the loop. I can pick some loops but not all. I cant see any difference between the closed polylines. why i cant pick all the loops? Is there another way to pick a lot of segments at one. Manually is very difficult . All the polys have a lot of segments

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 3.
Win 8 pro x64, OCZ RevoDrive 240GB
Intel i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Ati Firepro V7800

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Difficult problem. Toposurface has yet to be worked...

I think you have to check first the dwg file in Autocad.

As I know only Lines, Polylines 2d and 3d from Autocad can be used in Revit for Pick Lines operation.

I think also that if using Autocad to put entities on diferent layers and then in Revit to filter the layers ( Visibility /Graphich Overrides > Imported Categories > swith on -of the layers) can be helpful when someone has a lot of lines on background.....

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 3

the pick lines work. What doesnot work is the press tab to pick  a loop af continious lines. It work in some cases but not all times.

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Hotfix 3.
Win 8 pro x64, OCZ RevoDrive 240GB
Intel i7 930, 12 GB Ram, Ati Firepro V7800

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report