Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid but true

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Shawn_Graham99
411 Views, 2 Replies

Stupid but true

I can't figure out how to get my levels to show fractions of inches. I can add a dimension from level to level and see the fraction, but the level itself insists on rounding to nearest inch. View scale makes no difference. What am I missing?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

The annotation graphics for your level is based on a separate family. If you look at the properties of the level > Edit Type you should see what it is called. In the Project Browser expand the Families category > Annotation > find the same Level annotation family. Right Click > Edit Family. Now you're in the family, select the label for the elevation value > Click Edit Label. Select the label in the list and at the bottom of the dialog is a small button that will let you adjust the formatting. Then Load it back into your project and it should show the unit adjustments you've made.

The attached images are what it looks like in a stock project template and level family.

My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 3 of 3

Thanks man... complicated but it works. And your graphics were very helpful. Cheers.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report