Revit Architecture

Revit Architecture

*JTB
Message 1 of 4 (84 Views)

Still Nothing with Rails!!!

84 Views, 3 Replies
08-22-2004 09:13 AM
I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or type correctly. Please help... I send a file with one of my failures. Thank you all for your time. Dimitris
*Steve Burri
Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)

Re: Still Nothing with Rails!!!

08-22-2004 05:55 PM in reply to: *JTB
Dimitris, If the baluster is not designed to be used on stairs (or to change their angle with stairs) then it is best to either disable (or delete) the "Top Cut Angle" parameter or set it to zero before crating geometry. Attached is your FIXED baluste. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "JTB" wrote in message news:4128c649_1@newsprd01... > I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or > type correctly. > Please help... > > I send a file with one of my failures. > > Thank you all for your time. > > Dimitris > > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "JTB-BALUSTER-XIASTO-FIXED.rfa"
*Steve Burri
Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)

08-23-2004 05:56 AM in reply to: *JTB
Here's a zipped version of the file... "Steve Burri" wrote in message news:4129408f_2@newsprd01... Dimitris, If the baluster is not designed to be used on stairs (or to change their angle with stairs) then it is best to either disable (or delete) the "Top Cut Angle" parameter or set it to zero before crating geometry. Attached is your FIXED baluste. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "JTB" wrote in message news:4128c649_1@newsprd01... > I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or > type correctly. > Please help... > > I send a file with one of my failures. > > Thank you all for your time. > > Dimitris > > >
*JTB
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)

08-23-2004 09:39 PM in reply to: *JTB
Thank you very much, I guess it was the cutting angle...
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.