Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Nothing with Rails!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
182 Views, 3 Replies

Still Nothing with Rails!!!

I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or type correctly. Please help... I send a file with one of my failures. Thank you all for your time. Dimitris
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Dimitris, If the baluster is not designed to be used on stairs (or to change their angle with stairs) then it is best to either disable (or delete) the "Top Cut Angle" parameter or set it to zero before crating geometry. Attached is your FIXED baluste. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "JTB" wrote in message news:4128c649_1@newsprd01... > I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or > type correctly. > Please help... > > I send a file with one of my failures. > > Thank you all for your time. > > Dimitris > > > Attachment not added (content type not allowed): "JTB-BALUSTER-XIASTO-FIXED.rfa"
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Here's a zipped version of the file... "Steve Burri" wrote in message news:4129408f_2@newsprd01... Dimitris, If the baluster is not designed to be used on stairs (or to change their angle with stairs) then it is best to either disable (or delete) the "Top Cut Angle" parameter or set it to zero before crating geometry. Attached is your FIXED baluste. -- Regards, Steve Burri Autodesk, Inc Client Support Manager - Revit ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "JTB" wrote in message news:4128c649_1@newsprd01... > I cant create any railing profile, I guess there is something I dont read or > type correctly. > Please help... > > I send a file with one of my failures. > > Thank you all for your time. > > Dimitris > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you very much, I guess it was the cutting angle...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report