Revit Architecture

*Douglas W Dunn
Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

Still No Email

247 Views, 3 Replies
01-05-2004 08:52 AM
Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the email to arrive? Thanks A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder)
*Scott Davis
Message 2 of 4 (247 Views)

Re: Still No Email

01-05-2004 09:28 AM in reply to: *Douglas W Dunn
We received our email, and have 10 copies of Revit 6.0 up and running on a license server. Check with your reseller? SD "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >
*Nik Andjam
Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

01-05-2004 09:28 AM in reply to: *Douglas W Dunn
we already got our email, got it on the 19th, sorry to hear that you haven't, maybe you need to call your reseller on this "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >
*Leonid Raiz
Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)

01-05-2004 09:49 PM in reply to: *Douglas W Dunn
If you are in North America then you should have received your email by now. Europe and Asia emails have not gone out yet. Leonid "Douglas W Dunn" wrote in message news:3ff9964d$1_3@statler... > Any Ideas out there in RevitLand when the emails for subscription holders > will go out so that we can activate our Revit 6.0 before the 30 day trial > period runs out? Should I call on the phone?, or just wait patiently for the > email to arrive? > > Thanks > > A Loyal Reviteer!!!! (and annual subcription holder) > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.