Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stait by componnt problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GHASEM_ARIYANI
295 Views, 3 Replies

Stait by componnt problem

One of the problems that the  Revit version 2013 and 2014  is created in this step is:
When the tool is used and the Stait by componnt file will be exported to Autodesk 3ds Max Design is quite clear that the two are drawn to each other on the stairs.. There are always two on each step.

I think this is a very big problem that is likely in view of the large errors can be estimated Cost
This problem is visible in the Revit software environment, but are individually selected in Revit.

For example, if an element in Revit you can choose the color of the selected element will display perfectly
But when we Stait by componnt choose to paint only the edges of the selected element is displayed

Does anyone accept this problem is?
Please advise if a solution comes to mind.

Please see the pictures below.
Thank

revit file:

5.jpg

FBX in max:

6.jpg

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Your observation are right. It could be problems with schedules....

see also my obbservations from:

Re: monolithic stair - widening treads
04-21-2013 09:06 AM in reply to: thaner9   (tag: stair by components obbs)

Constantin Stroescu
BIM Manager AGD
Message 3 of 4

The new version of Revit, I think the new elements are not compatible with FBX format.

Once the FBX file format into 3D Max design software, additional elements are shown on page 3 D Max Design especially doors and windows.

These elements are clean and are not just performing.

Please use " Accept as Solution", and give kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 4

Hi

Who has not found the solution to this problem.Smiley Embarassed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report