Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs in Plan

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cjp
Enthusiast
456 Views, 4 Replies

Stairs in Plan

I am having an issue with 1 set of stairs in my project. In our office if the stair is going down with nothing above it then we show the entire stair until something impedes it or until its reached the bottom. I have one stair that for some reason fades out after the first step or 2. I would like this stair to be visible until it goes under the wall at the other end. I have checked my view range and my view depth is set to unlimited. I have no issues with any of the other stairs, only this one. Any ideas? I am still fairly new to the view range idea and may have an incorrect other setting, the only problem is that the other stairs show just fine. I have attached a jpeg that may or may not help. Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: cjp

It looks ,for me , as you have a stair that goes down and you forgot to make the Cut into the Floor....Edit Floor Boundary > and... draw a rectangle in the stair area in order to obtain the hole into the slab....

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
cjp
Enthusiast
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

I did check that. I have a hole in the floor. I checked the boundaries as well as the 3d view, which shows the opening with the stairs going through. I also had hidden the floor in that view to see if that worked, but it did not. 

Message 4 of 5
constantin.stroescu
in reply to: cjp

make a Section through Stair Ramp to see if there is any physical obstacle in that area....

Constantin Stroescu

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
cjp
Enthusiast
in reply to: constantin.stroescu

Ha! that was it it was my building pad in the way. Many thanks. I knew it was something simple that I just couldnt put my finger on. Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report