Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stair PickHost Revit 2014

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
ennujozlagam
2274 Views, 6 Replies

Stair PickHost Revit 2014

Hi Guys,

Maybe you could help me with my stair.  i have difficulties putting my railing in my stair even i selected the pick host. i created my railing separately and have difficulties putting railings in 2nd and 3rd landing.

Please see attached.

Thank you

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway the you could give me some advise regarding the connection of railing for every flights and difficulties putting railings if your stair is 3 flights.

Please see attached.

Please help.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
ennujozlagam

hello Guys,

Really need expert people to solve my problem. Please Help...

If you manage to solve the railing problem. Can you please try to copy or mirror the staiir and railing so that you can see that some of the railing is misaligned or not following the stair pick host.

Thank you in advance.

Message 4 of 7
arief.rahman

Hi,

Please check this link video tutorial, it will give you brief description to create ana manage railing in the stair component 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI7-tPkSB5Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJJaAwe1-6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v4Pwb22Cdo

Regards,

Arief Rahman

Message 5 of 7
ennujozlagam

NO!!! This problem havent solved yet. im not the one who posted this SOLVED?

Message 6 of 7
ennujozlagam

Dear Autodesk,

Can you please give better solution to solve the users problem rather than posted videos that cannot help. You also posted videos in Russian Language how do you expect me to understand that??
Until now you really dont understand what is the problem? I dont have any problem in stair with 2 flights with railing. I want the solution to solve the railing problem with 3 flight of stair. Thank you.

Message 7 of 7
arief.rahman

Hi,

This is known error for Revit and our development team work in progress to fix it.

There are some workaround that you can consider, this is one of forum which discuss similar case for railing:

http://www.revitforum.org/architecture-general-revit-questions/15765-closed-loop-railing-multi-store...

regards,

Arief Rahman

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report