Revit Architecture

Active Contributor
chris.pitt
Message 1 of 1 (786 Views)

Stair landing/ flight transition

786 Views, 0 Replies
10-03-2012 07:59 AM

Hi

I'm currently trying to model a multi-flight stair.  I'm aware of the general issues and and drawing one from the ground up to a notional intermediate landing level, drawing the landing as a slab and then drawing another stair from the notional landing level up to first floor.  Putting handrails to one side for a moment the issue I've got relates to the foot of the stair relative to the intermediate landing, see the attached marked up sketch (hopefully this explains the situation).

I have tried adding an extra riser and changing the landing to floor heights but this is messy due to the riser heights and the fact that I can't (I think) adjust the first riser height on its own.  I think I could fudge something by extending the landing and adding some sort of edge profile to get the look I want.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Christopher Alan Pitt

Frank Shaw Associates

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!