Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stair display problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
572 Views, 3 Replies

Stair display problem

using revit 2008, I have some stairs from basement level to ground floor and ground to level 1. For some reasonon the ground floor view, the stairs from basement appear entirely, and there isn't any opening in the slab. (refer to image)
View range is fine and checked the visibility setting and are ok..

Anyone having the same issue? and any thoughts to what is causing this?

thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
melarch
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you check to see if your Model Graphics is set to Wire Frame vs. Hidden Line? When I tried to recreate your situation, I found that when the view was set to Wire Frame it looked similar to your view of the stair showing in the basement. Is the stair really in the Basement or is it possible its also on the first floor?

What Revit release and build are you currently using? Just some thoughts

Mel Persin, AIA
AEC Technology Consultant
Technology to Visualize and Realize Solutions
MasterGraphics, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I wish it was that simple, i have checked all the possible visibilty settings , hidden line mode, definetly stair is created from the level below and it only seems to be affected on that ground floor view. I have been using Revit for the past 3 years and this is the first time this has occured....need some help!

Revit 2008 Build version: 20070324_1700
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Issue resolved!!.. after some tinkering with the help of our CADgroup consultant...The cause was a room area 'colour scheme' that was applied to the view, for some reason it modifies the floor properties so turned it off and was back to normal..

It was suggested to create set of separate floor views just with colour on them, however would be nice if it worked without having to do that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report