Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked Wall Preview

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ArthurMacLeod5818
402 Views, 6 Replies

Stacked Wall Preview

I'm using RS2013. My stacked walls are not displaying in preview when editing them. Why would this happen? Even the out of the box walls are nnot showing. The wall shows fine in the model. This is the first time I have has this happen. I tried scolling and panning the preview to look but to no avail.

Arthur

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

You said you tried with scrolling and panning. Did you try "zooming" with the wheel inside the preview window?

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 7

Yes I tried the zoom. I tried to repair Revit 2013. I reinstalled Revit 2013. I tried using the out of the box stacked wall. I turned off Hardware acceleration. All my software is up to date. The stacked wall preview is just not working on my RS2013. The preview works on this machine in RS 2012. The basic wall works on 2013 just not the stacked wall.

Arthur

Message 4 of 7

Well, it must something in particular in that project or that wall type, because it works without any problem here. If the file is not large, maybe you could post it here, to see it.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 5 of 7

Thanks.for answering. It's not the file. Itried starting a brand new project using the out of the box template.Still won't show the preview. I sent a support request to Autodesk.

Arthur

Message 6 of 7
chanus
in reply to: ArthurMacLeod5818

I'm having the same problem. It worked well before an update. Now it's not working.

Build: 20121003_2115(x64)
Update Release 2

Message 7 of 7

I was having the problem with Revit Structure 2013, update 2 as I recall. Then came my revit 2013 suite subscription upgrade. I uninstalled RS2013 and installed Revit Suite 2013. The problem went away. The problem is in the 2013 software not your hardware. The stack walls displayed correctly in my older Revit versions too. I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the most up-to-date Revit program you have. Be mindful of turning off virus protection and the like during installation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report