Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spot Elevation in RCP

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ridenho
3814 Views, 1 Reply

Spot Elevation in RCP

I am working on an RCP plan and we have come across a problem with the spot elevation. The first problem is not being able to choose the "Current Level" under Relative Base. It is greyed out. The second problem is that it will only give the dimension at the edges of the ceiling, not anywhere on the interior of the room. I have one project that works, and two others that are not. The settings for the spot elevation type look to be the same. Any suggestions?

I just noticed that I have another view where everything is working fine....

If I recreate the view, all seems to be fine. I checked out our template and it seems to be fine as well, strange.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
parveen.revit
in reply to: ridenho

You need to change the properties of 'Elevation Origin' to 'Relative' (see attached image).

Regarding the ceiling 'edge only' annotation, i have experienced it in past but is not able to remember the exact remedy, I tried on my computer to recreate the situation but it works fine at all over the ceiling.

It might have something to do with the work plane.

Parveen_Intec_Infocom (BIM, CAD, GIS, QS Services' Provider)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report