Revit Architecture

*clarkitekt
Message 1 of 6 (186 Views)

split schedule

186 Views, 5 Replies
04-26-2004 03:13 PM
Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then decided to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it was... Thanks in advance! Brad
*jason martin [Autodesk]
Message 2 of 6 (186 Views)

Re: split schedule

04-26-2004 03:24 PM in reply to: *clarkitekt
Hi Brad - Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the schedule and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should then "re-join" itself. hth jason "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then decided > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > was... > > Thanks in advance! > Brad > >
*clarkitekt
Message 3 of 6 (186 Views)

04-27-2004 11:45 AM in reply to: *clarkitekt
Thanks, that was to logical. Are you sure there isn't another more roundabout way? "jason martin [Autodesk]" wrote in message news:408d8c1f$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi Brad - > > Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the schedule > and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should then > "re-join" itself. > > hth > > jason > > "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? > > > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then > decided > > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > > was... > > > > Thanks in advance! > > Brad > > > > > >
*Scott Davis
Message 4 of 6 (186 Views)

04-27-2004 11:54 AM in reply to: *clarkitekt
Set the system variable AECPUTMYSLPLITSCHEDULEBACKTOGETHER equal to 1 oops, wrong program! "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408eaa65$1_2@newsprd01... > Thanks, that was to logical. Are you sure there isn't another more > roundabout way? > > > > "jason martin [Autodesk]" wrote in message > news:408d8c1f$1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi Brad - > > > > Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the > schedule > > and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should > then > > "re-join" itself. > > > > hth > > > > jason > > > > "clarkitekt" wrote in message > news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > > > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back > together? > > > > > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then > > decided > > > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > > > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > > > was... > > > > > > Thanks in advance! > > > Brad > > > > > > > > > > > >
Distinguished Contributor
Steve_Stafford
Message 5 of 6 (186 Views)

04-27-2004 08:42 PM in reply to: *clarkitekt
You're always a wise guy huh?
*Scott Davis
Message 6 of 6 (186 Views)

04-27-2004 09:32 PM in reply to: *clarkitekt
;-) "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:8158305.1083123811577.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > You're always a wise guy huh?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.