Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split schedule

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
396 Views, 5 Replies

split schedule

Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then decided to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it was... Thanks in advance! Brad
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Brad - Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the schedule and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should then "re-join" itself. hth jason "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then decided > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > was... > > Thanks in advance! > Brad > >
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Thanks, that was to logical. Are you sure there isn't another more roundabout way? "jason martin [Autodesk]" wrote in message news:408d8c1f$1_1@newsprd01... > Hi Brad - > > Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the schedule > and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should then > "re-join" itself. > > hth > > jason > > "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back together? > > > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then > decided > > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > > was... > > > > Thanks in advance! > > Brad > > > > > >
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Set the system variable AECPUTMYSLPLITSCHEDULEBACKTOGETHER equal to 1 oops, wrong program! "clarkitekt" wrote in message news:408eaa65$1_2@newsprd01... > Thanks, that was to logical. Are you sure there isn't another more > roundabout way? > > > > "jason martin [Autodesk]" wrote in message > news:408d8c1f$1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi Brad - > > > > Just grab the move control (the 4 way arrow) on the 2nd half of the > schedule > > and drag it back onto the 1st half of the schedule. The schedule should > then > > "re-join" itself. > > > > hth > > > > jason > > > > "clarkitekt" wrote in message > news:408d8971_1@newsprd01... > > > Does anyone know how to, after splitting a schedule, put it back > together? > > > > > > I placed my room schedule on my sheet, split it to make it fit, then > > decided > > > to change the font sizes so now I need to rejoin the two halves. I tried > > > just deleting and re-adding the view but this just puts it back like it > > > was... > > > > > > Thanks in advance! > > > Brad > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 5 of 6
Steve_Stafford

You're always a wise guy huh?
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

;-) "Steve_Stafford" wrote in message news:8158305.1083123811577.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > You're always a wise guy huh?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report