Revit Architecture

*Ken
Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Spiral Ramp

413 Views, 2 Replies
06-06-2004 09:05 PM
A friend is using Revit (i use adt) and he was showing me a ramp he is trying to draw - it is based on a circle in plan and rises up to a point and the middle of the 1/2 circle then back down again. He was picking th etwo sides (part circles in plan) then the start and finish (midpoint high end) but revit keeps saying could not generate ramp - he would appreciate any help Ken
jayre
Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: Spiral Ramp

06-07-2004 04:05 AM in reply to: *Ken
I have a similar problem. We have a retaining wall in an 'S' shape. I would like to show a constant slope along the top through the 'S'. This seem to require a blend through a path (as a voild). What is the best approach?
*v.valentijn
Message 3 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: Spiral Ramp

06-07-2004 06:03 AM in reply to: *Ken
I have no solution for the ramp.. it is unclear to me what your friend's tring to make.. but the retainingwall is quite easy: Just draw the S-shaped wall, draw a Ref.Plane with the angle you need in Elevation or Section, attach top of wall to the Ref.Plane. "jayre" schreef in bericht news:30937089.1086606339655.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I have a similar problem. We have a retaining wall in an 'S' shape. I would like to show a constant slope along the top through the 'S'. This seem to require a blend through a path (as a voild). What is the best approach?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.