Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoCal Users Group Meeting

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
160 Views, 0 Replies

SoCal Users Group Meeting

Ladies and Gentlemen -

We have missed the 6.0 launch meeting and are now into the 6.1 timeframe. It is time to catch up, get together and talk shop. It is time for another So. Cal. Revit Users Group Meeting.

Basics:
Who: All users and future users of Autodesk Revit
What: Get together and talk
Why: We are past due
Where: WATG Newport Beach - MAP AND DIRECTIONS
When: 1 April 2004, around 6:00 PM – No Foolin’

Agenda:
Like our meetings in the past, we will keep things relatively loose and maintain our "Open Agenda". Below are the proposed topics:

• Welcome and AUGI News
• Lessons Learned at AU?
• A review of what’s new in Revit 6.0 AND the all new 6.1
• The traditional “Show and Tell” so bring it if you've got it.
• Wrap up & Q&A
• Possible Autodesk Raffle – Giveaway is tentative at the time of this announcement.

Dinner Provided:
Dinner and drinks will be provided for all in attendance. We have done pizza in the past and may be able to get ribs and chicken. Please let me know if you have a preference on one or the other.

Misc:
There will be a laptop(s) and projector(s) available. If you want to bring a project to show, please put it on a USB memory drive.

RSVP is a MUST:
All are welcome; all I ask is that you let me know ahead of time (at least 2 days prior). Please e-mail me if you plan on attending and how many you will be bringing. My e-mail address in cryptic form is my first initial (j) last name (balding) @ watg.com (anti spam)

Thank you and good day –

- JB
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report