Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart tags

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jcoe
1608 Views, 3 Replies

Smart tags

Is there a way that I can customize a door tag that will have both the door number and room number in the same tag?

I have tried using shared and project parameters, but the room number does not show up automatically. It seems defeating to have to change the numbers manually.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Soufi
in reply to: jcoe

Hi,

Im in the same situation, and was wondering as you submitted this in august if you have had any luck? Ive been looking at this for a while, and think im going to give up soon!

Regards

Justin
Message 3 of 4
jcoe

I still have had no luck customizing the door tags. Fortunately our Revit projects have been small enough to get by just using the Revit tag.

If you are having other difficulties with Revit, you may want to check out www.augi.com (autodesk users group international). The registration is free and there is a forum where you can post any issues you may have regarding Revit or other Autodesk programs. The people here have helped me resolve Revit related issues.
Message 4 of 4
Gerd Bremer

Hi
Yes there is a way to create custem door tags. Create a new Door Family if you like send me your need . My e-mail address is gerd.bremer@projectservices.qld.gov.au and I'll give it a run should be no problems.

Cheers gerd

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report