Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small increments - problem in sketch mode

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
266 Views, 3 Replies

Small increments - problem in sketch mode

Hello, I am facing a problem when drafting in sketch mode a Filled Region. I should make a trapeze with longer border ( left hand) 2,37 m long, shorter border (right hand) 2,32 m long, difference about 5 cm. When drawing the right hand the cursor jumps to either 2,37 ( draft 1, straight rectangle) or smaller increments such as 2,30..2,02 ( draft 2).but not desired length. Turning snaps off seems no solution. Thank you, Dan
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

As far as my understanding from your description about your problem that the distance 5cm is very short. In Ravit this type of smaller measurement you will not be able to sketched. Better you take measurement from 1. One confusion i have found that your other measurement is in Metre but you are saying that the difference is only 5 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, please send me your Revit file or send me some images, so that i can understand that what you are asking for.

Thanks & regards,

Subhradeep Sen

Kolkata

India

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

As i told, the difference between 2,37 m and 2,32 m is 0,05 m = 5 centimeter. Regards, Dan
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

OK. LET ME SEE TOMORROW MORNING.

SUBHRADEEP SEN

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report