Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sloped Curtain Panel Issue.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Hadlari
270 Views, 1 Reply

Sloped Curtain Panel Issue.

Hello all

I have an issue here.

A little background first:

-I have a pattern based curtain wall panel in a facade model that I link into my main model. 

-The building has many sloped faces = sloped facade 

-This pattern based curtain wall panel has a visibility parameter (instance parameter) that controls lines in the family to show an operable vent panel. In elevation and in plan. Some panels are operable some are not. Other than that they all look the same. 

-I have set the swing lines on elevation to only show front and back never in plan.

-I have set the swing lines for the plan to only show up in plan never front and back

The issue is in both plans and sections:

-all the lines show up everywhere. 

-in the facade file the cut plane of the section will cut the elevation swing lines so they only show up under the cut line. 

-In the main model were all the sheets are the elevation swing lines show up completely not being affected by the cut plane of the plan view. 

Has anyone come across this issue and found a solution? 

I am currently using revit 2012. I cannot upgrade to any newer versions. 

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Hadlari

A picture is worth a thousand words. Please post some images.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report