Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size of text on levels

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
391 Views, 2 Replies

Size of text on levels

Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance Damian
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes. Go to the Annotation Families and edit text in the family. For instance, if you are using "Level Head - Target.rfa" for levels, you open that family and edit the text style and then reload it into your project. Bree Day Partnership wrote: > Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated > with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? > > I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. > I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale > sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. > > Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance > > Damian > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you. Damian "Henry Dearborn" wrote in message news:40900460$1_2@newsprd01... > Yes. Go to the Annotation Families and edit text in the family. For > instance, if you are using "Level Head - Target.rfa" for levels, you > open that family and edit the text style and then reload it into your > project. > > > Bree Day Partnership wrote: > > Further to a similar post, is it possible to change text settings associated > > with the LEVELS you see in section / elevation? > > > > I find the text size too large, and the spacing a bit on the luxurious side. > > I'd like to reduce the text from 3mm to 2mm (when plotted on a 1:50 scale > > sheet) and bunch the text closer, to avoid overlapping. > > > > Appreciate any feedback, help, pointers or guidance > > > > Damian > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report