Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Designer app

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
MichaelGibson5012
3180 Views, 11 Replies

Site Designer app

I must be missing something, I can not download site designer app says its a subscription app, so I login when I click the button be nothing happens?

can someone please tell me how to download??

Cheers

Michael

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

hi , if you are under autodesk subscription, you are free to download. please find attached. hope it helps thanks.

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 12

Thanks for that I am under subscription but when I click the subscription button the box for filling in your subscription details pops up I fill it in but the button with free on it does not show up? it stays saying subscription app?

Message 4 of 12

hi, have you try to off all your anti virus software, window defender, etc, etc. try to download again and see how it goes. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 12

Hi Michael,

There was something wrong with your Subscription account. I have fixed that and I've tested the access to the Site Designer App download. The button "Free" should now appear.

I've had to reset your password. I'll send you your login details through a Private Message.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Simona Golisciano
Message 6 of 12

Hi,

Same problem : i can not find the way to download / install site designer for revit 2020.

Does it still exist ?

Message 7 of 12

Hi, the same issue.

Does it available to download anywhere?

Message 8 of 12

Hi,

A nice guy gived it to me on this forum :

https://www.hexabim.com/blog/tout-sur-site-designer-pour-revit-avec-philippe-le-ru-de-prodware-franc...

The link doesn't work anymore. But I share it with this new link :

https://we.tl/t-9lCcPxxzHg

Message 9 of 12

Can i get this link

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the above reply answers your question; Please mark it with ACCEPT SOLUTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohamed Nassar , ACP, Autodesk Ambassador Gold
BIM Support / Structure Modeler
Message 10 of 12

I have the same issue, on the available downloads it only showed 2018...  Can some please assist me? 

Message 11 of 12
anien63RK2
in reply to: thasjansen

Good Day,

I'm also looking for the link for Site Designer for Revit. Can someone kindly re-share it?

Message 12 of 12

Hi,

This link is available for 30 days....

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/1794c676-f9da-491f-b73e-19d36cc068bf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report