Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shifting Workspace Problem - Multiple option bars

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
969 Views, 3 Replies

Shifting Workspace Problem - Multiple option bars

Hello all,

I have recently created a new family (a reception counter) and within that family i have created a group (which is a set of drawers with handles on it) now for some reason when I select the drawer handles (for the first time) or the panel at the front of the drawers I get about 3-5 option bars temporarily at the top of my workspace (pushing my workspace down), then they dissapear - after that they go away and my workspace returns to normal but moves back up in the process.

Is there a way I can prevent this from occurring, have I done something terribly inefficient and am now paying the price?

Please help me.

Cheers,

Raoul

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Must have been a memory issue as now I am using Revit 2011it is not a problem.

Message 3 of 4
ryan.duell

Should you see this again, I have included the technical solution below as well:
Revit Options bar duplicates or moves objects when selected
Thank you,

Should you see this again, I have included the technical solution below as well:

Revit Options bar duplicates or moves objects when selected

Thank you,

Ryan Duell
Message 4 of 4
jjs
Contributor

I had this problem with 2010 and it just came back in 2011 after almost a full year without happening.

The problem for me came from a remote access application. Seems to occur after the use of applications like "go to my pc", "log me in", "pocket cloud", etc... after they reformat you graphics setting for the remote session. I found that when this happens I just have to cancel the process, either in the tray (down by the clock on the windows task bar) or in the task manager; and then close and re-open Revit. Usually when you restart the computer the application starts up again but the problem doesn't come back until the next time you use a remote session. With Revit 2010 however I did have to uninstall "log me in." Also only seem to happen with duel monitor setups, but that's just my experience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report