Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet view/ view port size

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sescadd
589 Views, 2 Replies

Sheet view/ view port size

I am assembling my various views onto sheets.

My floor plan located in the sheet view has grips for what I assume is for the visible area desired in sheets.  I am not sure how or what I did to make these grips accessible.  I opened a new drawing and it does not seem to be in a default drawing.  When I open any of the other view foundation, roof, roof framing ect. I do not see the grips.

When in sheet view “floor plan” this area seems to have a box around it.  See attached drawing.

In the foundation view plan there are no grips and no box around it in the sheet view until you highlight it and I can not change sheet view.  See attached.

What I am trying do is fit the various views on to a sheet.  However they overlap each other. Question is how to change viewport size in sheet view so I can fit a number of different views onto one sheet.  How do I eliminate the box around the floor plan in sheet view? 

I guess I am use to the Autoarchitects view ports.  Perhaps it does not work that way in Rivit.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tim.winnington
in reply to: sescadd

It looks like you have the viewport active.  I say this due to the title block being greyed out. 

The other reason I have found which causes the box around the view is if Crop Region Visible is selected.

Message 3 of 3
sescadd
in reply to: tim.winnington

Found it..........

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report