Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet schedule

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
240 Views, 7 Replies

Sheet schedule

Is there a way to create a schedule with sheet names and numbers? I cannot seem to find a way to do it.
Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok, I found it in drawing list. But I want to put a type parameter in to the list, and it dosn't seem to be avaliable in the fields. Is it possible?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Type parameter of what? All sheets have the same type. "cmiddlemis" wrote in message news:21892829.1106200262391.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Ok, I found it in drawing list. But I want to put a type parameter in to > the list, and it dosn't seem to be avaliable in the fields. Is it > possible?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

You first need to create a shared parameter, File > Shared Parameters. Add this newly created parameter to your title block family. Now open up your project file and under Setting > Project Parameters you need to add the parameters into your project and make sure to select 'Drawing Sheets' from the categories list on the right side of the 'Parameter Properties' dialogue box. Now it will show up in your list of fields for your Drawing schedule. "cmiddlemis" wrote in message news:21892829.1106200262391.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Ok, I found it in drawing list. But I want to put a type parameter in to the list, and it dosn't seem to be avaliable in the fields. Is it possible?
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

If you just need it in the schedule - you can skip the shared parameter and put it in as a project parameter. "Chad" wrote in message news:41ef500a$1_2@newsprd01... > You first need to create a shared parameter, File > Shared Parameters. Add > this newly created parameter to your title block family. > Now open up your project file and under Setting > Project Parameters you > need to add the parameters into your project and make sure to select > 'Drawing Sheets' from the categories list on the right side of the > 'Parameter Properties' dialogue box. > > Now it will show up in your list of fields for your Drawing schedule. > > "cmiddlemis" wrote in message > news:21892829.1106200262391.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > > Ok, I found it in drawing list. But I want to put a type parameter in to > the list, and it dosn't seem to be avaliable in the fields. Is it possible? > >
Message 6 of 8
chickling

There is a parameter called 'Project Number' available which we are utilising in the our titleblock. We would like to schedule this in the Drawing list.

The available fields in the drawing list schedule do not seem to include 'project' parameters?

Any clues
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

as shown in my attachement?
I just added a shared parameter to my titleblock and add the parameter into my drawing list (schedule).
Everytime this project code # is entered in a sheet it will appear in my drawing list too.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Here's something you may find useful - i know i did

www.revittv.com

the drawing manager works like a real treat - so easy to use too

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report