Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Index

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
227 Views, 4 Replies

Sheet Index

How are you ding a title sheet index? Doug
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You just make a schedule of the drawing sheets... View->New->Drawing List... "Doug" wrote in message news:4079e203_1@newsprd01... > How are you ding a title sheet index? > > Doug > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Oh boy!!! do I feel like a fool!!! Thanks Doug "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message news:407a94e3_3@newsprd01... > You just make a schedule of the drawing sheets... > View->New->Drawing List... > > "Doug" wrote in message > news:4079e203_1@newsprd01... > > How are you ding a title sheet index? > > > > Doug > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Don't feel like that! I'm sure your question helped many! "Doug" wrote in message news:407ad6fd$1_2@newsprd01... > Oh boy!!! do I feel like a fool!!! > > Thanks > > Doug > "Aaron Rumple" wrote in message > news:407a94e3_3@newsprd01... > > You just make a schedule of the drawing sheets... > > View->New->Drawing List... > > > > "Doug" wrote in message > > news:4079e203_1@newsprd01... > > > How are you ding a title sheet index? > > > > > > Doug > > > > > > > > > > > >
Message 5 of 5
JtheA

Or you could try the drawing manager on this site

www.revittv.com

I have found it to be very useful and a big time saver

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report