Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shadows

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
348 Views, 4 Replies

Shadows

I know I can render a color 3d view using orient but can revit cast shadows on a black & white model? If so how? I am having a brain cramp Doug
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Only by rendering at this point. You could set your materials to be all white, so when rendered you would have basically a black and white model with shadows. SD "Doug" wrote in message news:402981b7$1_1@newsprd01... > I know I can render a color 3d view using orient but > can revit cast shadows on a black & white model? If so how? I am having a > brain cramp > > Doug > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

You could make glass-material invisible, so you get the windows as holes. Might make for a pretty nice picture. --- stefkeB --- "Scott Davis" wrote in message news:4029872e$1_1@newsprd01... > Only by rendering at this point. You could set your materials to be all > white, so when rendered you would have basically a black and white model > with shadows. > > SD > > > "Doug" wrote in message > news:402981b7$1_1@newsprd01... > > I know I can render a color 3d view using orient but > > can revit cast shadows on a black & white model? If so how? I am having > a > > brain cramp > > > > Doug > > > > > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

This would be a great addition to revit rendings! Doug "Doug" wrote in message news:402981b7$1_1@newsprd01... > I know I can render a color 3d view using orient but > can revit cast shadows on a black & white model? If so how? I am having a > brain cramp > > Doug > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

To better define shadows go to Rendering >Settings>Sun>Settings and increase the Intensity of the sun and decrease the sky intensity.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report