Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Error Has Occured

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
d12123486
470 Views, 1 Reply

Serious Error Has Occured

If anyone can shed some light on my problem I would very much appreciate it.

I created a Revit model and I saved it as a central file. I can no longer open my central file as I get an error "serious error has oocured" and the file cannot load. I can open the local file and tick detach from central, abandon the worksets and the file will open.

I then "saved as" the local file with another name and closed it but I get the error "serious error has occured" when I try to open it again.

I have googled the error and there are lots of threads regarding the error but I couldn't find any similar situations.

Thanks in advance,

Laura

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: d12123486

If you can post the Journal File here, then one of the Autodesk Users should be able to investigate tha matter when they see this post.

You can find the Journal File here: C:\Users\[userinfo]\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Revit\Autodesk Revit MEP 2013\Journals

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report