Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section Mark Control

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
164 Views, 2 Replies

Section Mark Control

Is there a way to turn off a specific section mark in an elevation, but allow the others to stay visible? I can only see that you can turn all of them on or off. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Geoffrey, Yes, place your cursor over the specific section mark and then right click it and select Hide Annotation in View from the menu. And if you want it back just move your cursor back over it and right click it again to Show Annotation in View. HTH, Rodney "Geoffrey Makstutis" wrote in message news:40b5bf51$1_1@newsprd01... > Is there a way to turn off a specific section mark in an elevation, but > allow the others to stay visible? I can only see that you can turn all > of them on or off. > > Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Rodney, Also helped me too. I was just about to post a similar question about an Elevation Tag that was expanding the view beyond the crop region when placed on the sheet, interfering with another view. Damian "Rodney Fiallo" wrote in message news:40b5ccd7$1_1@newsprd01... > Geoffrey, > Yes, place your cursor over the specific section mark and then right click > it and select Hide Annotation in View from the menu. And if you want it back > just move your cursor back over it and right click it again to Show > Annotation in View. > > HTH, > Rodney > "Geoffrey Makstutis" wrote in message > news:40b5bf51$1_1@newsprd01... > > Is there a way to turn off a specific section mark in an elevation, but > > allow the others to stay visible? I can only see that you can turn all > > of them on or off. > > > > Thanks > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report