Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section Head Issues

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
SLDBrown
353 Views, 1 Reply

Section Head Issues

Hello All,

My template was developed by another consulting firm so I'm not sure what's happening here. They created a custom section head but, they made a mistake somewhere. The section number is correct but the sheet reference is wrong. The sheet reference is showing the sheet number when it should be showing the drawing number. For reference, the drawing number should read something like, "M-100". How can I fix this?

Regards,

Steve

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rosskirby
in reply to: SLDBrown

Edit the section head family (under Families --> Annotation), and select the bottom label (that currently references the drawing number, rather than the sheet number), and in the properties palette select "Edit label".  Then select the parameter currently associated with the label and click the little double-left-arrow to remove it.  Now scroll through the list of available parameters until you find Sheet Number and click the little double-right-arrow to associate it with the label.  Click OK, then load the family back into your project.

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report