Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling problem - to create schedule for generic families AND filter some out

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RaoulTittel
330 Views, 2 Replies

Scheduling problem - to create schedule for generic families AND filter some out

Hi,

I want to create a schedule of some elements that I have created in Revit 2012. I have created them as generic families. When I try to filter out some of the families the option to filter by say name of 'family' is not available.

Is there a way I can work through this?

Cheers,

Raoul

Using Revit 2012
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

"Family" and "type" are not considered "properties" that we can use to filter a schedule. Use a property such as "comments" or "type comments", or any other on the list.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3

Thanks Alfredo,
I have changed the family to that of a furniture system, which has given me the options to filter out the unwanted families (with a little work). Thanks for your response, Its people such as yourselves that really help in our times of need.
Using Revit 2012

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report