Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Images in Note Blocks...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nickaburnett
413 Views, 2 Replies

Scheduling Images in Note Blocks...

...can it be done?

What I'm speaking too is the new "Image Paremeter" you find in 2015 schedules that will let you include an image in a row; what I want to know is if there is a way to get this working in a Note Block and have it tied to a general annotation family?

With model elements its very easy to use and setup.  With general annotation it's another story.  Everytime I try to create the parameter (both in family and project) it goes grey and everytime i click on it in a Note Block schedule it kills my catagory titles.  The only partial success has been being able to attach an image in the general annotation family when created/edited in family, but I was hoping to make this more project-specific usefull.  Thoughts?

P.S.  no success with shared paremeters either

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

The parameter is built in, we don't add it and it is only for model elements.
My other older self here: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/46056
Message 3 of 3

So....no.  There isnt a way to include image parameter with notebloocks.

Is there any work-arounds for this?  A way to create general annotation with an image parameter?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report