Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling and graphical schedule

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
KOAsgpp
700 Views, 3 Replies

Scheduling and graphical schedule

Good day..im back again with some questions i just encountered so far...i hope somebody can help me again...

i am having trouble creating my own column and beam

structural column schedule

structural framing schedule

i do not know the settings to be ticked for me to create the schedules and make them appear after i create new scheduling...

also i want to know how the graphical column and beam works...

then setting the level in the schedule to make them reflect instead of using the comments section...

help please...thank you in advance..attach here is a screenshot of the levels...ty ty

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: KOAsgpp

See my comments below

I am having trouble creating my own column and beam

See http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/Revit_User's_Guide/0325-Build_th325/0605-Structur60... and http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/Revit_User's_Guide/0325-Build_th325/0605-Structur60...

structural column schedule

Not sure what you what to do. 

structural framing schedule

Not sure what you what to do. 

I do not know the settings to be ticked for me to create the schedules and make them appear after I create new scheduling...

also I want to know how the graphical column and beam works...

then setting the level in the schedule to make them reflect instead of using the comments section...

In order for your parameters to show up (assuming this is what you mean) you will have to create Shared Parameters. Go here for details: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2012/Help/Revit_User's_Guide/2654-Tools_an2654/2872-Paramete2...

Hope this helps and thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4
KOAsgpp
in reply to: alan.quinn

oh sorry...what i mean is...

for example i set up my scheduling for my structural beam...

then after i set them up..it automatically shows me the beams i recently made...but if i include the parameters for LEVEL

it does not reflect the levels of my beams...

the solution i have done so far is edit work plane then set it on a specified level still not reflecting on my schedule...

thank you...

also is there an effective way that if i copy my beams to another level they would automatically...or manually changed meaning duplicated to fix the scheduling?

cause i am working on multiple levels and this is very vital for the Q.S....: )

Message 4 of 4
alan.quinn
in reply to: KOAsgpp

Structural Framing uses the Reference Level parameter, not the Level parameter. If you add that to your schedule instead, it will populate.

You can copy and paste some or all beams from one level to another and they will populate your schedule correctly. Do the following: highlight the beams you want to copy > ctrl + C (to copy) > open the level where you want to place the beams > Modify > Paste > Aligned to current view.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report