Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules - Creating Automated Lid and Invert levels within a Manhole family.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RevitGuruMaster
577 Views, 2 Replies

Schedules - Creating Automated Lid and Invert levels within a Manhole family.

When scheduling in the model file i have the "Schedule Level" greyed out in the family Properties thus not being able to be used in Schedules is there any way of calculating this value using the information already established in the Properties i.e. Level / Offset etc

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

The "Schedule level" parameter is not available for families that are not placed "on work-plane" nor "on face". When the family is placed "on work-plane", this parameter shows a value, greyed out. You can change the level by selecting the family and using "Edit work plane" and asigning a new level. If the family was placed "on face" then this parameter is more flexible, and you can change it from the Properties. When it is "on face", the object may be included in the Level 2 space, for example, but still report Level 1, if that is your choice. Whatever value is in the "Schedule level"  parameter is what a schedule will show for the "Level" parameter.

If you need to calculate and schedule an offset or elevation value, perhaps you need to add a shared parameter in the family measuring from the bottom of the solids to a reference plane at the reference level.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Autodesk Expert Elite (on Revit) | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 3

Resolved this by using a offset field in my family and reported this in my schedule thanks for comments

Sent from my iPhone

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report